Wednesday 25 March 2009

A Saturday bonanza

Good morning

Sorry I wasn't able to get on here at the weekend, mainly because I was busy trying to get the rest of the Easter cards made Saturday then Sunday it was Mother's Day here and we spent the day with Mum.

I made a few cards Saturday using 5 designs. The first one is by Sketch Saturday
I used Craft Creations and Imaginisce paper, Penny Black Fur Ball Fun stamp, gems and prima flowers.

The next card is for a challenge on Stamp Challenges where we had to "think spring". Perfect for making Easter cards:
I love Doodlebug and Imaginisce paper. Again I used a PB stamp "Love in Spring" along with prima flowers and gems.

The next two cards are a little late for the challenges as they were for the previous Monday, I used a MojoMonday sketch for this one:
Paper Salon and Doodlebug paper, PB stamp "spring parade", the sentiment is by Stampin Up.

The sketch for this card came from 2sketches4you. Again the paper is by Paper Salon and also Karen Neuburger. I used nestabilities on the card to create the square and oblong designs, the image is the rest of PB spring parade.
Lastly a quick card I put together using oddments of paper and card:
Hope these cards put you in the mood for Easter, it's not long now.

Thanks for looking and take care :)

2 comments:

Erin... said...

All of these are super cute!! You were very busy!! Love the bright spring colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something:)

Made by Mandy said...

Valerie, thank you so much for my Easter card, it is lovely an so very thoughtful of you.