Monday 11 May 2009

Mojo Monday #86

I've been struggling with making cards just lately and it was just too nice weather to stay in over the weekend. Thankfully the Mojo Monday blog sketch this week gave me the inspiration I needed to finally make a Silver Wedding Anniversary card:
The card is all stardream so it glistens. The gems and ribbon is by Papermania. Not sure where the pearl hearts or the pretty worded paper came from. The peach heart I cut from the Cuttlebug Textile Hearts cut and emboss set.

Thanks for looking, hope it'll be well received, I must send it abroad tomorrow! Thanks too for your get well wishes for Mum, she's now out of hospital but is taking strong steroids to get rid of the fluid on her lung and to calm down her COPD, but is much better than she was.

2 comments:

Made by Mandy said...

Great to her your Mum is out of hospital, must be a relief for you. Hope the steroids do their work and she gets better.

Love your card, it is a really nice sketch this week and I can see it being used loads, especially for Christmas cards.... (oh no, did I say the 'C' word!)

Jana said...

Good to hear your Mum is doing well. Great card. Love the details you've added.