Saturday 27 June 2009

Ooops sorry - long time no see!!!

Sorry I've been lapse in blogging this month. I'm not sure where this month has disappeared to, except that I've worked the last couple of Saturdays and been out over the weekends too, time seems to have run away with me. Still I'm thinking of the extra money for craft buys in August when we're on holiday :) I've also had a cough/cold this past week :( which has kept my energy levels low, on a plus my sister/BIL visited us just over a week ago and my sister and I went for a girly night out to see "Menopause the Musical" which was an absolute hoot.

I haven't done any crafting the last couple of weeks either :( felt fed up this morning but on seeing the Mojo Monday blog I decided to have a go at their sketch as I need to make two 90 birthday cards for residents on the court. Here's the first one:
I used Papermania Blueberry Hill patterned paper and teamed it with some dotted paper I was given free with a magazine. The card is by Stampin Up. Flowers, ribbon, the button and Doodlebug brad and numbers I already had in my stash.

Thanks for looking :) Now off to find some other blog sketches to inspire me.

No comments: