Friday 16 May 2008

Sisters

Kerrie on the cardmaking forum posted a lovely scrapbooking sketch challenge for this coming week. I hunted out some photos and as soon as I'd decided which ones I wanted to use I just had to scrap them straight away :o)

I adore these photos. They are even more poignant as David's youngest sister Ollie passed away a few years ago, we have lovely memories of their visit to England and to us in 2001. The sisters are from left to right on the top photo: Luverta, Ollie (middle front) and Mildred with David at the back.
I used Daisy Bucket Garden Gate partterned papers (seem to be very popular with me at the moment); Doodlebug embossed white Bouquet Impressions card; Bazzill bling blue flowers with red cosmos and yellow prima flowers and Craftwork Brads in the centres; green ricrac and dark blue velvet ricrac, and white Doodlebug Mini Just My Type alphabet stickers.

Hope you enjoy looking at this scrapbooking layout, really hope David's family visit my blog and see it.

Take care, have a lovely weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Valerie!! fabulous colours.. a stunning LO :)

Sew This N That said...

this is beautiful Valerie :)
I love the colours you have chosen.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Valerie and such a lovely photo to remember the sisters being with David.
Love Margaret

LISA said...

Wow Valerie, another lovely page!!!!

Amanda said...

Hey Valerie

Check out my blog. Theres a little something for you:)
xx