Sunday 14 December 2008

Ooops can't believe it's been so long

... since I last blogged. Time's flying past and it's my last week at school before the New Year! What a busy 6 weeks I've had at school, it's been totally manic this past week still I've enjoyed it and have been told my colleagues are amazed how I've settled in and got to know the work so quickly :) My colleagues and I are having a Christmas meal out together this coming Thursday evening and it's at one of my favourite restaurants here so I'm quite excited about it. I've been making some pillar boxes this afternoon and plan putting some Thorntons sweets inside as a surprise for them. LOL they don't go out with the teachers, not really their thing apparently, but I'm glad, I prefer smaller groups.

I finally feel on top of the Christmas preparations. I was struggling last weekend but managed to get cards in the post this week and some parcels sent off today. Now I have to think about wrapping presents and turning my thoughts to food/drink over the holiday period.

I actually made 3 non Christmas cards this weekend. Here they are:
The 50th card is for the headteacher, I'm going to see if my colleagues would all like to sign it for him for his birthday on the 24th. I have a few more cards to make for the end of this month so hope to get round to those this coming weekend.

After school tomorrow I'm off to visit my best friend for an afternoon drink, then in the evening brother David is coming over and we're off out for a pizza - a busy day is planned LOL My David is down in London till Tuesday, he said this morning I'm looking forward to coming home already - and he hadn't even left for London then. We love our life here so much and it's just wonderful being so close to Mum and brother David.

Time to go, hope to post real soon. Take care and please do leave a message if you're reading this. I love to know who's visited my blog. Thanks.

No comments: