Monday 1 November 2010

Christmas kit swap

I took part in a Christmas kit swap recently where we had to send the organiser 3 kits made up of Christmas material so the receiver could make up a card from using the kit only. Having received 3 different kits in the post today I made:
I love the colours and especially the reindeer backing paper, wonder where that came from. I received 3 small buttons so thought they'd be ideal for the reindeers nose.
The cardstock had already been cut for an easel card and the gold backing paper came embossed with snowflakes. The gold paper really shimmers.
I edged the images and cardstock with red colorbox chalk ink to help make the card stand out a little.
I'm really pleased with my efforts, making Christmas cards is a bit of an effort at the moment, yet it's 1st November !!! bet get a wiggle on :o)

No comments: