Tuesday 3 February 2009

Friendship card

Good morning, oh it's so nice not having to go into work until midday :) I had a rough night coughing so at least I could have a bit of a lay in.

Unlike last week I managed to get the Mojo Monday sketch card completed earlier this week. This is the card I made this morning for a friend who's going through a hard time at the moment:
I love it, and hope she will too. The verse is from the Stampin Up God's Blessings, the card is also from Stampin Up. The patterned paper and large flower embellishment is from K&Co. Prima flowers and glitter card complete this gorgeous card. Wish I could keep it myself but I need to go and post it now.

For those who can't read the verse it says: A friend is someone who strengthens you with prayers, blesses you with love, and encourages you with hope.

We were lucky in that we didn't have hardly any snow yesterday and what we did have didn't lay for long as it turned to rain yesterday evening. We had some lovely sunshine this morning which will hopefully defrost my car before I have to leave for school.

Have a great day.

6 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very pretty.

Yaneri said...

Oh my! i love that big flower! The colors are soooo springy! very,very nice!

Anonymous said...

Love the colours - very pretty. Love the greyhound too!

Made by Mandy said...

That's lovely Valerie, the sentiment will be greatly appreciated.

Hope your cold is getting better :)

Big Hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card, im sure your friend will love it.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing! :)