Tuesday 17 February 2009

Mojo Monday no 74 and daffodils

Good evening, sorry I haven't been around for a few days, I haven't been well :( but I'm back on the tablets now and starting to feel better.

It's half term this week so no work for me :) instead I managed to make a few cards this morning for Natalie on the cardmaking forum, she's going to collect our cards, parcel them up and send them off to help the Create-a-Card for Cancer Care 2009 appeal, it's such a worthwhile cause. In the process of making some this morning Mojo Monday helped and I used the sketch for this week (sketch 74):
I didn't get to use sketch 73 last week but created a card using an adapation of the sketch today:
Here are a few of my other cards for the Cancer appeal.

The patterned paper on the first four cards are by K&Co, the pink one had some paper from the Spring DCWV matt stack. The sentiments are by Craftworkcards.

My Uncle (Mum's twin) isn't too well at the moment :( we are prepared for the worse and it's just a matter of time, we continue to pray for him. As my Uncle lives in the South East of England (a good 4 hours drive from here) and our cousins are with him, we are looking after Mum who is naturally upset. It's good I have this week off work.

Take care and thanks for looking

1 comment:

Dori Shelton said...

All your cards are very pretty! I love the softness of them