Saturday 12 September 2009

Crafty Cardmakers # 3

I do so love sketch challenges and a good friend is on the design team of the Crafty Cardmakers blog. Here's a "thinking of you" card plus a Christmas one.
This one was made using a Penny Black sticker, some cardstock and paper from DCWV. The large glittered flower I recycled from a birthday gift bag :) and think it works very well on this card.
The image on here by Daisy & Dandelion with some patterned paper from the same make and also from DCWV. I cut out the shape for the image using my new Slice and the Noteworthy design card.

I'm so behind with my Christmas cards but am determined to make them all this year, I've finally made the rest of the birthday cards for this month. Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

Crafty Cardmakers said...

Both are sooo sweet! The purple is beautifully coloured too. Thanks for joinin gus at crafty cardmakers x