Friday 18 April 2008

A first!

Blimey I never thought I'd have a blog, but some of my friends have told me I should have somewhere to show my creations, and blogging is getting more and more popular, so I thought "why not". I'm not sure if I'll be posting every day especially during the week when I work but I'll do my best so please come back as often as you can :)

I thought I'd show you a scrapbook layout (LO) I created yesterday for the April week 3 UKS challenge. Back on 6th April 2008 we had quite a bit of snow and I've decided to create a snowy 8 x 8 inch scrapbook album. This is my second layout



I'll show you the first LO another time, since I think I can only add one image to each post. Does anyone know if I can add more than one please?

I received my Scrapagogo Create kit today and boy is it lush. I also subscribe to their cardmaking kit which arrives towards the end of the month, it's lovely having those yellow pizza boxes to look forward to :)

Popped to The Range yesterday to look for Laura Ashley stash and woohoo I found some, so bought the Traditional and Contemporary 6 x 6 paper, the brads and ribbon for each set. I think they'll look great with Tilda stamped images on cards.

Had today off work and managed to get most of the horrible housework done so hope to have lots of crafting time this weekend.

That's it for my first post, hope you've enjoyed reading this.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Valerie, may I be the first to wish you every success with your blog. Love brother David

Anonymous said...

Yay, yay and tripple yay!!!
Congrats on your new blog Valerie, I'll be adding you onto mine now!!!!!!!

So proud of you to have taken this big step, and I'm sure you will so enjoy it :)

Hugs and love,
Marlene x

Clare said...

Hiya hun

Welcome to the blogging world LOL

Yours looks fab. You should be able to add more images by selecting "Add another image". I've found that this only works once I've uploaded one image - eeek hope I've explained that okay. Any problems just shout!!!

Will be adding you to my faves now.
lots of hugs
Clare xxx

Anonymous said...

Aw thanks for letting me see the first page of your Blog Valerie. I love the snowy layout that you were telling me about.

You are so clever to have your own blog. Well done!

Love and hugs
Your friend Linda
XXX

Amanda said...

Woohoo great to have you joining us Valerie:)

Hugs
Amanda x

Made by Mandy said...

Woohoo !!

Congratulations and welcome to the wonderful world of blogging Valerie.

I have added you as a favourite, you always have been and always will be.

Lots of love

Mandy

Anonymous said...

Hi Valerie,

What a lovely blog - such pretty cards you have made. Thank you for inviting me to see your blog. Please feel free to give me a call (most Thursdays and Fridays I'm around if you're able to call). It would be lovely to see you and David again - must come over before you make the move.

Best wishes and love,

Diane