Tuesday 22 April 2008

Two of my favourite LOs

Morning, sorry I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, work was manic after being off for two days and then both David and I had to go and see our doctor so I didn't get time to be on the PC when we got home from work.

I thought I'd do this quickly whilst I'm having a break and having some breakfast. As most of you know we start work really early - around 5.15 am and finish between 1 and 2 pm - I enjoy having the late afternoons at home especially if the weather is fine and I can get to the park where there is a lake and bird sanctuary.

Today I thought I'd show you a couple of my favourite LOs I created this month. The photos were taken in Cheshire last year ... oh dear I cannot upload photos from the work PC, sorry it'll have to wait until I get home (the work PC doesn't allow attachment pop-ups) - shame that, the photo of David is my favourite. Hope you'll come back later for a look.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with a few words which are on my desk calendar:

Dreams are the touchstones of our character - Henry David Thoreau

No comments: