Tuesday 27 January 2009

A box for letters

Yay, although I felt tired this evening I had in mind a letter box to hold my penpal letters until I get round to writing replies. I wanted a bright box which will sit on my PC/craft table but not be too large. Ummm, I'm into bright colours at the moment :) I had a steel letter rack but it wasn't very pretty. Here's the box I made this evening.
It's made out of chipboard which I then covered with Imaginesce Bunny Hop flock paper (on the outside) and Doodlebug yellow spotted paper (on the inside). I used some Doodlebug Mini Just My Type Alphabets and some Gems on the front and then punched some holes using the Crop-A-Dile and tied it all together with some green Grograin ribbon. I'm well pleased with the box and it brightens my craft table.

Yesterday afternoon I made 4 Valentines cards! Sorry I can't show you them yet, you'll have to wait until after the 14th :) and after the "Love" competition on the cardmaking forum.

I did make a couple of cards on Saturday. Here's one of them, I had to use eyelets on it as a challenge on the cardmaking forum:
David semi-retires (his request) as of 1st February and will only be working 16 hours a week down in London. We are both so happy :)
Take care and please leave a comment, I'd love to know who is viewing my blog. Thanks

No comments: