Saturday 10 January 2009

Where's my mojo gone?

Ummmmm, just couldn't get into cardmaking today, think my mojo has gone somewhere warmer - it's sooooo cold here the temperature outside hasn't got above 0C.

David went down with a dreadful cold/cough virus last Sunday. He was off sick Monday to Wednesday and then worked from home Thursday and Friday. He's on the mend now, although he's still coughing. I've had a bit of a cough so hoping I don't go down with anything. It was back to school on Monday - boy was it cold in school - the children didn't start until Tuesday and I guess the heating had been down low. Still the week passed quickly and it seems we haven't been away now - it's back to normal, not quite as manic as last term though - touch wood :)

On the cardmaking forum there's a challenge to make a "friendship" card, only thing was I forgot the bit of ribbon so my card which I finally got round to making a short while ago, it only has paper glitter ribbon, but it's very pretty as it's Doodlebug, in fact most of the card has Doodlebug stash on it. I coloured in the image with Promarkers - some new pens I've just bought. Here it is:

The image was made using a Clear stamp by Lelo Design called "Roses for you". Isn't it cute? I just love spring colours. The sentiment which you can't see very well on the photo (although you can read it in real life on the card) is by Stampin Up and reads: A friend is someone who stengthens you with prayers, blesses you with love, and encourages you with hope. Isn't that lovely?

Ummmm not much on television tonight so may be I'll make another card or two later.

Take care, please post a comment if you're able, would love to hear from you.

No comments: