Wednesday 14 January 2009

Card sketches

Good morning from a cold and very frosty/foggy Suffolk.

Just been writing some penpal letters this morning so to my dear friends please look out for a letter from me, I've just walked to the postbox to post them - and it's sooooo cold! I'm so pleased to feel able to write letters again, it makes my life complete.

After a little fathing about last night my mojo returned and I made 4 cards! I can't show you them yet as they are for friends on the cardmaking forum but here are the sketches I created after I made the cards:

For those cardmakers looking, have fun! I'll put the cards up at the end of the week when my friends should have received them.
Right I better get ready for school, I need to be there for 11.30 today and as it's not nice out will leave at 11 am. Better to be early than late!
Take care and keep warm.

No comments: