Wednesday 29 April 2009

21st birthday card

Ooops sorry I haven't been around this past week, school was busy and we had an even busier weekend as Mum was poorly so spent quite a bit of time with her. I went to the theatre with my brother Saturday evening to hear The Songs of Sister Act with the London Gospel Choir and Rowetta (from X Factor); Sunday afternoon we all went to a 90th birthday party and that evening a friend and I went to see Jane McDonald at the local theatre. Jane was absolutely brilliant and I would love to see her again, soon.

Here's that 21st birthday card I promised you:

The image is by Magnolia, the paper are odds and ends in my stash, the 21 was made using Doodlebug mini-alphas and Stampin-up punches. Black adhesive pearls finished off the card. The style is an old one on the MojoMonday blog.

Would you like to see the website my brother created in memory of Telford? Here's the link: Retired Greyhounds. David enjoyed creating the website even though it was upsetting for him. Telford was a very special dog.

My David's in London today/tomorrow so this evening when I get home from school I'm hoping to do some crafting. I've already printed off some blog challenges ready.

Take care :)

No comments: