Wednesday 15 April 2009

Secret Crafter # 27

Wow, orange and brown is stunning together and is the challenge, along with a sketch, on the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge blog. Here's my card:
I used nearly all Stampin Up products: card, Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip patterned paper and Pumpkin Pie ribbon. I found the die cut decoupage image in my pile which seemed to go well with the colours, along with some prima flowers, brads and orange gems (though they don't look orange in the scan). The card looks even better in real life. I'm also going to add this card on the cardmaking forum weekly comp which is "flowers".

4 comments:

LOUISE said...

Great card Valerie, love the cute image, and the papers are great. Louise x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Valerie, such lovely DP and the chocolate orange colour combo has been done perfectly. Thanks for playing along with us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Sarn said...

I love it Valerie!

Jill said...

absolutely gorgeous card Valerie, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx